Making Career Transitions Possible
All career counselling sessions are personalised. They offer opportunities for you to identify your strengths and challenges in addition to developing strategies with which to meet you current and future career needs.
Counselling sessions provide opportunities for you to:
- Talk about your current career issues
- Identify what is important to you in a career
- Explore identified career interests that are likely lead to a satisfying career
- Set short term and long term career goals
- Develop strategies with which to achieve your career goals